<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 03, 2006

It's all beginning again 

After my last post moaning about my inability to get things done, I ended up having an increadibly busy but thankfully also very productive week. I then managed to end it by breaking the power cord for my lap top (well actually, it had pretty much broken itself, I just finished the job while trying to fix it), which meant a week away laptopless.

I got back from Maui a couple of hours ago, and despite having checked e-mail intermitently during the week, I'm still overwhelmed by the amount of things that I need to catch up with and take care of. The next couple of days are going to be super busy - thank goodness there are only two days' of classes before we get a weekend!

Right now though my priority is getting something to eat and then having a nice hot bath. The last time I was in water it was off a particularly stunning beach, and I'm feeling pretty salt encrusted.

I guess the vacation really is over.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory