<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Crash, bang, wallop 

We've just had a thunderstorm, yet another thunderstorm. I honestly think I might have experienced more thunderstorms these last few weeks than in my previous 33 years. well, maybe nit quite that many, but it feels like it. They've been pretty spectacular ones two - lightning that lights the whole sky and claps of thunder that made me feel that I ought to be running through a Transylvanian castle while being chased by something undead. Watching them from inside can be quite entertaining. Being outside in one is less fun - by the time I made it home on Thursday I was quite literally soaked to the skin and my umbrella had been bent in half.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory