<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Putting out the welcome mat 

Tomorrow my mum, sister, and brother-in-law arrive for a ten-day visit. I've therefore spent a good chunk of the weekend running round getting things prepared for their arrival - collecting half a forest's worth of leaflets on tourist attractions, making my apartment a little bit tidier and a little bit cleaner, etc. Actually it wasn'tso much running as walking at a moderate pace appropriate for the temperature. Does anyone know of a place where the summers are reliably sunny bt with a temperature that doesn't get abovethe mid-70s and low humidity, because I think I want to move there.

I haven't seen the family since winter break, so its going to be fun having them here.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory