<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Itchy feet 

Lack of posting in recent days due to combining having to go work with trying to see family. Somehow I think "Look, I know you've flown across the Atlantic to see me, but I really fancy an evening at home doing laundry, watching back-to-back episodes of Law and Order, and sharing meaningless thouhts on the world wide web" wouldn't go down too well.

Today, I did manage to do laundry and spent time with the relatives at Philadelphia Zoo. Watching a film in the big cat exhibit started me thinking about how much I'd like to go to Africa again. Then I started thinking about what I want to do when my internship ends (18 working days left, and counting). Apart from possibly a couple of commitments in Philly, I basically have August and the first week of September to do with as I please. Seeing some more of North America seems sensible while I'm here, but going further afield could be fun too. Anyone have any suggestions?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory