<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm still here . . . . 

Yes, I know its been a while.

Not quite sure what happened, but I just seemed to fall out of the blogging (and blog reading) habit. So, after months of a guilty conscience periodically telling me that I really ought to do something with the blog, questions from various quarters about whether I was still blogging and subtle, or not so subtle, hints that I ought to re-start, my summer-internship boss has given me a strategy project on blogging, and I've taken it as a sign.

So, I hereby give an undertaking to get back to blogging regularly about what I'm doing, and hopefully fill in some of what I've been up to during the past nine months.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory