<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 29, 2005

Not quite sure how I managed that 

Just got an e-mail to say that I succeeded in placing into the 'fast' financial accounting course (it's only one quarter long, rahter than an entire semester). I hadn't been entirely convinced by my performance in the exam, so this is a bit of a surprise, although a very nice one. And, as I type, the e-mail letting me know that I passed (solidly) the maths retake has arrived. So the only outstanding result is the marketing waiver exam. We were told that 'he' can be a bit slow at marking them, so I'm not holding my breath, although hopefully there'll be a decision of some sort before a week on Wednesday, which is when we have the first class.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory