<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 23, 2005

Your lack of planning is not my emergency 

Except, of course, when it is.

I've been working on something at work which has entailed months, literally, of trying to get someone to respond to letters, followed by a month of trying to get them to return phone calls. This afternoon I finally managed to have the conversation we've been wanting to have since December, and it amounted to - I need a metric tonne of information from you by the end of Wednesday .Oh joy!

I would like to formally express my appreciation of on-line pizza ordering systems, which mean I can order dinner while discussing budgets with a colleague; digital cordless phones, which mean I can take delivery of dinner while discussing presentation strategies with my boss; and Radox "Calm Me" Seaweed and Watermint Arromatic Bath Essence, which means I have a hope in hell of getting some sleep.

Night night.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory