<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Single, breathing, MBA student seeks . . . 

As Iceman was recently observing, the issue of sex/dating and business school is a bit of an obsession for some. Personally, I've been wishing that I could charge £10 to everyone I've had a conversation with about my post b-school plans and whether I intend to come back to the UK who's gone on to remark "and of course you never know who you might meet out there!" or something along those lines. It could have made a sizeable contribition towards the costs of the next two years.

Anyway, this post was inspired by today's Dilbert - substitute classmate for co-worker and you have the dilemma which seems to be on a lot of people's minds.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory