<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Potentially a nice note to end on 

The deadline that I was complaining about last Monday was met succesfully on Wednesday evening. Despite my moaning, I actually quite like working under pressure and running on adrenalin, and I don't mind putting in long days doing something that I enjoy and find interesting. What was annoying about the whole thing was the fact that it needn't have all been turned round so quickly if the other organisation involved had got their finger out earlier. At least I had the luxury of being able to drop everything else that I was doing, my colleague who needed to put some financial information together had two other deadlines on the Wednesday and was struggling to keep all the plates spinning. But we both now have the satidfaction of knowing that the submissions are in, and it's looking hopeful that things will work out the way we want. It'll make a huge difference to the organisation if they do, and will be a bit of a personal coup as well, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The decision comes at the end of June.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory