<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 25, 2005

Time out? 

In his most recent post, missing presumed busy blogger bskewl was musing on overcommitment. Having barely stoped since I got back from Philadelphia last week, it's an issue that's also been on my mind. I'm not sure that it's been a case of overcommitment, more reasonable commitment that then had a load of unavoidable extras piled on top. I've met up with some people I hadn't seen for a while, heard some great music and had an interesting conversation about the physics of the musical tuning of vacuum cleaners (don't ask!), but that doesn't change the fact that it's Monday morning and I feel desperately in need of a weekend. The fact that this week isn't going to be much better doesn't help. Still, I guess it's all good training for August onwards.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory