<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Forms and their functions 

When I got back home yesterday there was a letter waiting for me with details of how to set up my PennKey, which basically seems to let me access a variety of Penn's on-line services. On Monday I got an e-mail to say that my I-20 was on its way (if I'd known it'd be processed so quickly I'd have picked it up in person), and I've just arranged for it to be redelivered to me tomorrow (DHL's on-line tracking showed that they'd tried to deliver it today, but there was nobody at home). This means that I'm all set to start filling out the paperwork (if you can call an electronic form that) for my visa. I'm beginning to think that I should go and plant a tree or two somewhere to compensate for the volume of paper that this whole process is consuming.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory