<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

And they're off 

It's now official and we're having a Generla Election on May 5th. An announcement had been on the cards for yesterday but was delayed because of services to mark the Pope's death. With parliamentary business to be finished in the next couple of days, the Papal funeral on Friday and a hastily rearranged royal wedding on Saturday I expect there are going to be an awful lot of diary managers who will be glad when this week is over.

I feel like I ought to burn some shoe leather on the campaign trail, especially as the constituency I live in is a three-way marginal, but I think I should consult my own diary and be realistic about what I can fit in.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory