<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Adult supervision recommended 

There are some days when staying in bed and pulling the duvet over one's head would have been the best course of action. today is one of those days for me.

I have three back-to-back office based days and so am spending the next two nights in a colleague's spare room. For a variety of reasons I really wasn't with it when I was travelling in this morning and I managed to leave my weekend bag sitting on a station platform. I didn't realise until I was getting off the train, thought 'I musn't forget my bag', and then thought 'I didn't put my bag on this train' - one of those horrid sinking-feeling-in-the-stomach moments.

There aren't any news reports of a security alert, so I'm hoping that means it hasn't been subjected to a controlled explosion, and I'm currently waiting for a phone call to let me know if it's been found and is available for me to pick up later today. If so, I'll have a 2.5hr round trip this evening, if not I'm going to have to do a shopping expedition tonight to get some essentials, and hope that I'm able to be reunited with it at some point.

I'm now going to go away and kick myself very hard.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory