<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Some possibilities should be foreseen 

Went out last night with some of the othe UK-based Wharton admits and Alex from the admissions office,who's over doing r2 hub interviews. Venue a little lacking in decent beer and with a bit too much background noise, but it was fun to see people. Some interesting conversation on the HBS/Applyyourself debacle and the power of the internet. Needless to say, great relief from Alex that Wharton doesn't use that system. General comments onthe interviews suggest that there's an interesting crop of candidates, which bodes well for the future class.

The UK is currently in the grip of a 'cold spell' (last week a relatively small amount of snow was being refered to a 'extreme weather' by the train companies) but despite pretty accurate weather forecasts some people seem to be incapable of taking appropriate action. I got off my train this morning onto a platform that evidently no one had thought to grit, my feet slid out from under me and I found myself sprawled on the floor. Thankfully I managed not to rip my trousers, but a predict a beautiful bruise on my left knee by tomorrow and probably some painful muscles too.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory