<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Housework is overated 

Between welcome weekends and work I haven't spent much time at home in the past few weeks, so this weekend I thought I'd better get round to doing some of the things that I'd been letting slip - like watering plants before they die, checking that there's nothing in the huge pile of unopened post that actually requires any action, and generally making the place lok a little less like the world's most comprehensive collection of dust and paper recycling. I'm not quite sure what I did, but I certainly managed to do something to my lower back which is now making moving, or even standing up, extremely painful. I'm hoping that Ralgex and a hot water bottle will do enough to enable me to at least make it out of bed in he morning.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory