<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Congratulations and commiserations 

as appropriate to everyone who got decisions today. I'm looking forward to meeting the new Wharton admits soon. As for Poweryogi, what can I say?!

Speaking (or at least typing) of Wharton, I got home this evening (somewhat delayed due to "a naked trespasser on the line") to find my US$ cheque book (or should that be check book?) waiting for me. So I sat down with a silly grin on my face and took care of my deposit. I honestly don't think I've ever been happier about writing a cheque. Cheque, deposit form, ethics statement, transpcripts etc are now all parcelled up and ready to be sent off on Saturday (it's a public holiday here tomorrow). Then when I opened up my e-mail, there was a message to say that my Financial Aid letter is on it's way. Once that I arrives I can send my I-20 paperwork over to the Office of International Programs and get one step closer to my visa.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory