<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Spent Friday evening at the London Wharton Alumni Club's monthly get together. They've invited admits to come along, which makes it a great way to meet and talk to people who've been through Wharton and come out the other side, as well as the other local admits.

Friday's event was hosted by Bombay Sapphire, and featured a short presentation on marketing a premium luxury brand as well as a mixology demonstration, plenty of time to talk to people, and canapes and cocktails. My particular favourite was a chocolate based one (which may sound rather odd, but believe me, it tasted great). I had to leave sooner than I'd have liked in order to get home at not too uncivilized an hour, but I must say that the more Wharton people I meet, the more I like about the school.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory