<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 27, 2005

I can feel an addiction coming on 

The UK version of The Apprentice started a couple of weeks ago. I didn't see either of the first two episodes when they were originally broadcast, but stumbled across them when they were re-aired last night/this morning, and ended up getting to bed much later than planned.

Season one of the US version was shown over here at the end of last year and I saw the last half of it. The British version feels a little odd because it's trying to follow the original so excatly, and some of the techniqes just don't work as well, but it's interesting to watch people from and oppertating in cultural and business contexts with which I'm more familiar. I can see that this is going to become something I actually make an effort to watch (although hopefully at a more civilised hour).

Anyway, a few observations:

It's going to be interesting viewing over the next few weeks.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory