<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Sitting back and watching 

It's been a slightly odd feeling observing the last minutes rushes and panics as r2 deadlines approach, but not being part of it all. I must say that I'm very gald to be done with all that. Just thirteen days to go until the Stanford decision and then, unless I'm waitlisted, the waiting and wondering will be over (at least for the time being) and I'll be able to start making decisions. At the moment, the Stanford decision isn't really preying on my mind at all. If they say yes, it'll be great to have a three-way choice. If they don't then I've still got two other great schools to choose between. Believe me, I'm really thankful to be in this position.

Good luck to everyone working on apps.



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory