<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 09, 2005

One-eyed queen? 

A few people have contacted me for suggestions and tips on this whole MBA admissions business, and I remember that this time last year I was starting to get stuck into the process and blindly trying to find my way around. So I thought I could fill the days until I get going on decision making with some of my thoughts and answers to people's questions.

Before I do so though, a disclaimer. I have no knowledge about MBA admissions that goes beyond my experience as an applicant. I don't claim to understand the inner working of admissions offices. Anything I write is just personal opinion based on my experiences and observations. Read it with a huge shovel full of salt, ignore it, disagree with it, or whatever you want to do, but please don't take it as any kind of definitive truth.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory