<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 16, 2005

In a word . . .  

Impressed.

Got back from Philly / Wharton SIM Conference earlier today. I'll post more detail in the next couple of days, but impressed pretty much sums it up. The conference, the people (current students, alumni, admits, others), Philly, the bargain I got on a new winter coat . . . . OK maybe not the weather on Friday morning, when it was what we on this side of the Atlantic commonly refer to p*ss*ng-it down, but other than that everything made a really great impression. Looking forward to going back for Winter Welcome.

Now, after two days of making myself stay awake, I need to make myself go to sleep . . .

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory