<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Pressure Point 

With apologies to The Zutons

I can't get this pressure point outta my head
I can't get this pressure point outta my head
I feel it in work ya know I feel it in bed
I can't get this pressure point outta my head

I've done the GMAT and the essays as well
Decisions are pending, there's nothin' to tell
So now all this pressure, didn’t understand
How bad it would get when this journey I planned
Doctor oh doctor I don’t need to learn
Why all of my bones, well they toss and they turn
Wharton oh Wharton I'm begging you please
To rid me of madness and cure this disease

Pressure,pressure,pressure,pressure,pressure,pressure,pressure

Weary old soldiers we all have become
With all of this pressure our minds on the run
An ‘In!’ or a ding, guess its all for the best
Those decisions we want you to get off your chest
Alex oh Alex we’re begging you please
To rid us of madness and cure this disease
Wharton oh Wharton we just wanna learn
If it’s Philly next year where we’ll toss and we’ll turn

Pressure, pressure, pressure, pressure, pressure, pressure, pressure


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory