<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 17, 2004

My other life 

Wharton D-day minus 4.

Yes I am waiting, but I'd dispute the characterisation of 'nervous' or 'anxious :). I'm just waiting. As for the unproductive at work, reading blogs and messgae boards etc, well par for the course for the last few months really, except when work is manic enough to demand my complete and utter focus.

Whilst waiting in an non-nervous, non-anxious manner I've been really enjoying getting on with some of the non-B-school focussed elements of my life, many of which have picked up pace recently. I've been doing quite a bit of singing, stewarded at several concerts, and seen lots of frineds that I haven't been in touch with for a while. It's been a welcome dose of 'reality' and a reminder that things will be fine even if I get a hat-trick of dings.

OK, maybe I'm a little bit nervous and anxious.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory