Tuesday, November 30, 2004
- Re-read my application.
- Read through Montauk’s chapter on interviews.
- Looked through accepted.com’s interview feedback database.
- Read about other people’s experiences on S2S
- Read information that people have been kind enough to e-mail me about their interview experiences.
- Gone over my notes about Wharton and re-looked through the Wharton website.
- Thought through answers to likely questions suggested by all the above. Spoken them through in my head and out loud.
- Shortened my suit trousers, polished boots, bag and broach, selected clothes etc.
- Checked that I know where I’m going and how to get there, allowing time for the vagaries of public transport.
- Relaxed, slept, eaten etc. etc.
I haven’t done mock interviews or sat and planned out answers word for word. I’m told that I interview very well, so I’m not overly concerned about they physical aspects of an interview, and I’m more comfortable when I’m ‘improvising’ rather than working from a rehearsed script.
I hope people find this useful. I’ll let you know how useful I found it after Thursday.