<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Trying to Manage the Waiting 

It's only a week since the Wharton deadline, and even less time since I did my final application submission, but already the waiting is getting to me. In an attempt to ensure that I do something more productive than check my e-mail several times a day for the next three months, I've set up an e-mail to SMS alert. If it works, it should mean that all admissions related e-mails get sent to my phone. So no matter where I am or what time of day (or night it is) I'll know that something's happening. In an ideal world I'd just like to shut off from things completely, give them no thought or worry at all, and be happy to hear whatever I hear whenever I hear it. In this less than ideal world, SMS seems like the best way to minimise the worry and maximise my concentration on things that I can actually do something about.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory