<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 29, 2004

Expletives Deleted 

Lots of them.

It looks like my third Stanford recommender (ex-boss) has submitted her rec AFTER the deadline. Why? How?

It's immensly frustrating. Not only does this mean potentially having to wait until March for a decision, it also means a bit of a waste of effort from my other two recommenders, who worked very hard at a time when they are very busy in order to meet the deadline. There's an outside chance that those nice people in Palo Alto might be being a bit lenient and let me into round one, as everything will be there when they get in this morning, but I'm not holding my breath.

B*gg*ring b*ll*cks.

I knew this was all going too smoothly.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory