<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Chatting with Wharton 

I finally made it to one of the Wharton Wednesday on-line chats yesterday. Generally on a Wednesday I've either been up since well before the crack of dawn and so am too tired, or I'm getting up ridiculously early on the Thursday and so need to get to bed. Yesterday I'd been up early but was still reasonably awake when 11pm (6pm EST) rolled around, so I made the effort. It was a pretty small group and I didn't manage to stay that long, but I'm glad I made it and will try to get there again. I didn't bother staying up for the lunar eclipse though - the sky was completely cloud covered when I went to bed, which meant sleep seemed the more sensible option.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory