<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Kellogg Application - Part 1 

The Kellogg on-line ap appeared sometime on Thursday night/Friday morning and part 1 is now completed and submitted. It basically covers the very factual information - education, test scores, work history, activities etc., so it didn't take long to do - not least becuase the extremely tight space constraints mean that you can't fit in anything but the most factual information. I even had to abbreviate the subject of my degree becasue there wasn't enough room to put it in full (and it's not that long!) I had to submit part one in order to request an off-campus interview, and I was keen to get that requeted and out of the way sooner rather than later. I've had the e-mail from embark to say that it's sent, I just have to wait from one from Kellogg in the next week or so to confirm that it's been received.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory