Tuesday, September 21, 2004

And on the subject of Wharton deadlines . . .  

It's now looking highly unlikely (if not impossible) that I'll manage to visit before the R1 deadline. A combination of work stuff, personal stuff and no classes on Fridays mean that getting over to Philly just isn't going to work out. I did fleetingly consider waiting to apply in R2, but I don't think a visit will add enough to my applicaion to make it worth it. If they want to interview me I've always got the option of interviewing over there (or getting out for a visit beforehand) or I can wait and see if they think I'm worth admitting.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory