<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 30, 2004

Relishing Randomness 

It's a holiday weekend in the UK, so no work today. I'm still stuck at the computer though, just working on essays instead of 'work'. The biggest bonus has been having four consecutive day in the same city (three so far, and I'm working from home tomorrow) without having to get up at a thoroughly indecent hour. Bliss.

I'd hope to use the extended weekend to fill out the on-line applications for Wharton and Kellogg, but Wharton seems to be battling with technology and Kellogg is apparently pushing the 'late August' availability of the ap right up to the wire. Not that there's any rush on either of them of course, and I don't think they're going to take too much time to do, especially having already marshaled thought and information for the Stanford one.

Instead, I've registered myself for the London sessions from Kellogg (who have finally confirmed a date) and the Forte Foundation, and I'm making progress on S1. Slow progress, but I think I'm going in the right direction. And I've been discovering the delights of the shuffle feature on iPod / iTunes. I have fairly eclectic musical tastes, so it makes for a very interesting random selection.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory