<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Normal Service Seems to Have Resumed 

I don't know what was up with blogger yesterday, but my message bodies kept disappearing. Things now seem to be working again though. I was trying to share thoughts on the public blog / privacy mini-debate, and ended up saving what I wanted to say on my home PC. I'm currently in the office, so will post it when I get home this evening.

I think my Wharton essays are now at a stage where they're ready for someone else to read them. I've got a couple of friends lined up to give me their opinions, but if any of you Wharton folks want a break from pre-term and would like to give me the benefit of your opinion, let me know!

I've finished the Wharton essays just in time for the Kellogg ones being posted. It's three short essays from a choice of five this year, rather than three from seven. Most of them are the same as last year, although one is new and one has been amended slightly. I'm not quite sure what I think of them yet. I'm going to sit down with my Kellogg 3 essay, look at which areas I'm currently light on, and then decide which of the options will beat allow me to beef-up those areas.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory