<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Moving on with Stanford 

I've pretty much filled out Stanford's on-line application. I need to talk to my mum about the parental education section and fill in the contact info for my community activities, but the rest of the form is done. Most of it was pretty straightforward but the employment history took a bit of thought. As well as a description of the role (maximum of 320 characters) they also want to know your greatest challenge and greatest achievement in each role (both also in 320 characters each). Coming up with an honest answer for every job, that work well together, and expressing them in such a short space, took some doing. I'm happy with what I've come up with though.

Got an e-mail from Stanford yesterday about their London session. As well as the general session on Sept 20th, they've added one for women on the 16th (another one for your calendar Alex). I'd organised my trip to Istanbul so that I could be back in time for the 20th. But I've now swopped to the seesion on the 16th, will fly to Istanbul on the 17th, get back on the afternoon of the 20th, and make it home in time for choir practice in the evening, thereby not incurring the wrath of my conductor for missing a rehearsal. It all works out rather well recently.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory