<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Happy Yorkshire Day! 

Today is the 'national' day of Yorkshire, which is the bit of the UK that I call home (even though I don't live there at the moment). If you want to know more, you can visit here. i know I'm biased, but it reallt is a beautiful bit of the world (well, most of it is) and I'd heartily recommend it a s a holiday destination.

Having spent the last week moving and sorting through boxes, and getting very dirty, scratched and bruised in the process, I've had a relatively relaxing weekend at home. I've also managed to finally do a first draft of Wharton 3a. It still needs a lot of work, but it's on paper and almost within the word limit (or at least the word limit plus 10%), so I feel that I'm finally getting somewhere. With work, I think it can be a strong essay, certainly stronger, in terms of the entire applicatiuon, than an ethics one.

And while on the subject of Wharton, a tentative schedule for admissions events is now on the website. The London event isn't until after the r1 deadline, unsurprisingly. But there's currently one scheduled for New York at the time I might be flying out to visit Wharton. I may well go to that one if it fits in with everything else.

Summer seemes to have returned to the UK (which made shifting boxes in an enclosed space particularly delightful last week) so I'm off to enjoy it.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory