<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Spring Cleaning 

My PC's been getting increasingly slow recently, so I've just given it a good spring clean - lots of old files deleted, unused programmes removed, and a defragement of the C drive. It seems to be feleing much better for it.
 
I think I'm starting to get somewhere with Wharton essay 3a. I'm starting from the end and writing about what I learnt from the failure and will then go back and fill in the description of the failure itself. I know it's a rather topsy-turvey way of doing things, but trying to describe the situation was just leaving me stalled. I think that this way, it'll be easier to write a concise and relevant description, and I'll know how many words I have left in which to do it.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory