<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 05, 2004

Funny Old World 

I've done another chunck of work on K2 this evening. I decided that I'd just focus on my first theme, my international background, as this is something which really does make me unique. The second theme had been community involvement and team work. Although its important that I get those across somewhere in the ap, they aren't really as defining of me. so, I went back to the international section, expanded it, put in some more examples, and, loh and behold, the team work and community involvement stuff starts coming through naturally in the examples.

I'm going to come back to this essay in a couple of days and edit it, and then I think that will be it for Kellogg until the 'smaller' essay titles are confirmed next month. I don't really feel like carefully crafting paragraphs until I'm sure they are going to be of some use. So, now its time to do more reading on Wharton before the London info session next week.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory