<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Contemplating Failure 

Describe when you were part of a team where the group process and/or intended outcome failed. What did you learn?

The above is Wharton essay 3a (you have to do two from a choice of three). I did my first draft of W2 last night (although, by the time I'd finsished it was probably drafts 1-5 combined). I could think of a whole raft of example for 'impact' but selecting a decent example for 'fauilure' is much more tricky. Of course, I could do the other two options (ethics and 'tell us something about yourself) both of which I have something written for. But I'm not sure that the ethics essay will add much to my overall application, and I'd like to beef-up the teamwork aspects. I'm going to continue to mull it over and see what I can come up with.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory