<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 18, 2004

Keeping on moving 

My former boss has said that she's happy to do recommendations and let me know her travel plans for the summer so that we can timetable things accordingly. I'm really glad to have that sorted. I've also booked myself in the attend Wharton's London information event on July 15th. I'm glad that I'm going to be able to attend a Wharton event before I start on my application. The World MBA Tour doesn't hit London until after the Wharton deadline and I'm not going to be able to get to Philly before late September. The July event will mean that I'll have a bit more background information to use in my inital essay drafts, and I can then do final revisions after my visit.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory