<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Planes, Trains and Airport Shuttle Vans 

A few days doing the tourist thing in NYC was followed by a train trip out to New Haven to visit Yale, then a flight down to SFO to see Stanford. I wrote up my Yale visit yesterday morning, only to lose it because of some sort of connection problem, so I've decided that detailed reports are going to wait until I get home. For now I'll just say Yale: hmmm; Stanford: wow! Tomorrow, I fly up to Chicago, via Las Vegas, and on Monday it's Kellogg.

What I an sure of is that meeting students and visiting classes is a really useful part of the whole experience, so Alex, Wharton is going to wait until the fall.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory